Followers

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Help?

There was no authority in that voice, and even if there were there was still no reason for me to respect it. Olivia and I were trapped. Put their by soldiers with guns. They were not our friends. They were not our allies. We had no reason to listen. Olivia and I continued to bang and scrape the wall with our make shift tools. "I said stop."  The voice commanded. Olivia turned around and shot a pink heart down the hall. I couldn't tell if it hit its intended target, but when there was a sudden silence I naturally assumed it did its job. Eventually we were able to create a small hole. Olivia readied the table leg. She was going to strike the wall and make the opening wider, but before she could the voice called out again. "I know what you're doing." "Yeah, good luck trying to stop us." Olivia sneers. "I'm not trying to stop. I want to help. " I turned around to see Zip standing there with the utmost sincere face. "You want to help? Grab something and smash the wall." Olivia said. "No need to." Zip then pushed past us and without warning he took out his gun, firing at the wall several times.

No comments:

Post a Comment