Followers

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Not Trustworthy

"Yeah, I'm gonna take a pass on your friendly invitation." Norm says. "I'm going to have to agree." Olivia adds. "Do you honestly think I'm planning an ambush?" Sgt. Rodgers asks. "You aren't exactly trustworthy." Olivia quips. Sgt. Rodgers rolls her eyes. "You three may leave if you'd like, but you'll need help." "We don't need you." I reply. The three of us start to walk past Sgt. Rodgers. "There was a coup." She shouts. "And we're supposed to be surprised?" Olivia shouts back. We continue walking. "I can help." Sgt. Rodgers says again. Olivia stomps back to the Sgt. "Read my lips. We don't need your help." "But I know where his fox friend may be." She says, pointing towards Norm. "Is that true?" Olivia asks. "I don't know the exact location, but I have an idea... a better idea of where he is than you would." Olivia sighs. "You can come with, but.." She shoots a pink heart into Sgt. Rodger's chest. "I'm not taking any chances."

No comments:

Post a Comment