Followers

Monday, September 26, 2016

Conductor

"What's going on? Do you think it was an accident? Do you think she's coming back?" Olivia asks nervously. "Maybe." I say calmly while walking away. "Where are you going?" "To the front."  Strangely enough I always wanted to go to the very front of the subway car. This was the perfect opportunity. I had always wondered what the controls looked like. I imaged many levers and buttons. It wasn't so much like that. There was a steering wheel covered in cobwebs, and one red button. I looked down at it curiously. It couldn't be that hard to drive. "What are you doing?" Olivia asks. "I'm getting us out of here." I reply. "But you don't know how to drive that." "I know but-" "Oh come on. It can't be that hard." Norm interrupts us pressing the big, red button. The three of us are immediately flung backwards as the old subway car rockets to an unknown destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment