Followers

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Bird Attack

Olivia starts to run away. She stops after a few feet when she realizes that I am not behind her. "Why are you standing there?" She shouts. "Why are we running?" "Because we just hit a bird with a rock." "So?" I can see the bird peaking out of the nest. "What do you mean so?" The bird stands up tall. It sees me, and I see it. "How you know it's gonna attack us?" I ask. "Because we hit it, and we are the  sizes of insects." The bird opens its wings. "I don't think it will eat us." I say. "What makes you so sure of that?" Olivia asks. "I just know." The bird flies out of the nest. It shoots itself in my direction. "You have to run." Olivia shouts. "No, I'm not running." "What?" "Fire a heart." "What?" "Just fire a heart at it." The bird is now less than a foot away from me. Olivia fires a pink heart at it. It hits the bird in the nick of time, causing it to veer slightly to the left. A couple of the feathers brush my arm, but at least it doesn't crash into me. I turn around to see the bird sitting calmly. "Nice shot." I tell Olivia. I start to walk over to it. "What are you doing?" Olivia asks. "We're gonna get a ride up to the window." "Are you sure that's a good idea?" "You sedated it, didn't you?" "I gave it a slight change in perspective. It's still bound to be a little upset though." "I gotcha. I'll keep my distance for now."

No comments:

Post a Comment