Followers

Thursday, April 13, 2017

In the Distance

It was nice to be away from everyone's thoughts and opinions. Not that I didn't value these various thoughts and opinions from around the world, but sometimes it is a bit much. Sometimes you need a break. I watch the waves crash against the shore. I bury my feet in the sand. I don't leave the spot until the spirit moves me. My leg was cramping, but still that doesn't mean it wasn't the spirit talking. As pretty as my surroundings were I knew I couldn't stay there forever. I didn't even know where I was. It seemed the only place nearby was a hotel on the hill. I figured they would be able to tell me where I was. Maybe they would even let me use their phone. I knew it would be a hike up the hill, but I was ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment