Followers

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Black

Everything went black. Blacker than the darkest night. It was cold and I couldn't see an inch in front of me, but I welcomed it. I welcomed dissolving into nothingness. A peaceful rest where my consciousness would be spread to the edges of time and space. All of the sudden I saw a light in the distance. It felt like it was there to challenge my very idea of transition. The light drew nearer and nearer. I soon found out that the light was actually a tunnel that I was being pulled through. It didn't take me long to reach the end of the tunnel, but what happened next was stranger. I awoke on a beach. My clothes were tattered and my shoes were missing. I sat there in wet sand for a long while watching the crashing waves. I wondered how I got there, and I wondered what exactly I should do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment