Followers

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

High On Inspiration

Jacob and I patiently waited for Olivia to materialise. She was gone much longer than fifteen minutes. I knew when she finally got back she'd have many stories to tell. I was right. When she returned she was aglow. She was talking a mile a minute. It was obvious she had a positive experience. Then she mentioned James. "I also saw this great motivational speaker." I roll my eyes. "Was his name James Bean?" I ask. " I believe so. Did you meet him?" "Yeah." I say unenthusiasticly. "What did you think?" I shrug. "He seemed full of himself." "Were you listening to him?" She asks. "I got the gist." "Really?" "Now now. Let's not let tempers flair. This is a happy occasion." Jacob reminds. "He's right. I'm sure you had a long journey and you want to relax." I say. "Not really. I feel revitalized. I want to plan." Olivia replies. "Plan what?" I ask. "Our great, grand, business venture." "Our business venture?" I say, confused. "Yeah, our business venture. We're going back into the abandoned city." "What?" Olivia smiles big."Yep. It'll be great."

No comments:

Post a Comment