Followers

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Control Room

The control room was not the high tech, digital wonderland that I pictured in my mind. It was all analog. There were four small, portable T.V.s that were set up as monitors. On the floor were piles and piles of VHS tapes. I couldn't tell if the town didn't have a budget for a better control room or they were that cheap. At any rate, I was ready to work. I cracked my knuckles and studied the monitors carefully. It appeared there was a camera by the front parking lot, one in the back parking lot, one by the main enterence, and one in the office area. Olivia swooped in and pressed a red button on VCR. A second later a tape pops out. "Let's roll." Olivia says. "You sure that's the tape with us on it?" I ask. "I don't see what else it would be." "You wanna watch it just to make sure?" I ask. Olivia shrugs. "Sure. What the hell. Why not?"

No comments:

Post a Comment