Followers

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Regina

Bella Flowers was like a jungle. There were brightly colored, exotic plants and flowers as far as the eye could see. Some of which were thought to have went extinct long ago. I don't know how she did it, but it was spectacular. Bella Flowers was really living up to its name. She ended the tour with a massive venus fly trap. It reminded me of the one from Little Shop of Horrors. Knowing how that movie ends, I stepped back a bit. "You needent be afraid. " Bella says to me. "Isn't that carnivorous?" I ask. "It is, but it only eats small rodents." She says, petting its pedals. "How are sure it won't turn on you?" I ask. "Because I trained it well. It would never turn on me. Care to pet it?"  "We're good just watching you pet it." Olivia jumps in. "Suit yourself."  "What's it's name?" I ask. "Regina." "That's a pretty name." Olivia says. "I had to give her a pretty name. She's a pretty creature." Bella gazes at Regina admiringly. "It's so good to have company. Regina and I were getting lonely."  "Yeah, well we're right next door  so we can visit whenever." I say with a slight discomfort. "You live next door?" "Sort of. Our friends just opened up a fountain shop, but we're there all the time." I clarify.  "Then I must help you. You need flowers for a proper business." "No, that's ok. You don't have to get us anything." Olivia says. "Nonsense. You were my first customers. You kept me company. It's the very least I could do. Come this way, I know just what you need."

No comments:

Post a Comment