Followers

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Right Choice?

The plan was to leave the mad prisoner where he was and sporadically check on him. I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt. I'd like to hope for the best, but it's hard. We saw him beating a few police officers. Even if he had a reason for that level of violence he still doesn't seem l like the most trustworthy person. Maybe that's the problem though. I don't know anything about him. I don't even know his name. I just write him off as a nut. Maybe I'm the mad one? Now I'm doubting myself. I've gotten in my own head. We made a decision. We must stick to it. We head back to Norm's Fantasmagorical Fountain Shop . It's quiet at the moment, but neither Norm nor Wilber mind. They know it will pick up again. I take a seat at a booth. A minute later Freddy walks in. I can see he has a deck of cards in his right hand. No one asks where he was. No one wonders. Not even me.

No comments:

Post a Comment