Followers

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Various Scenarios

The assault of the police officer was happening right outside the station. Initially my mind thought of wildly imaginative ways to escape. The first scenario involved us crawling through the air ducts like spys. It would be ridiculously claustrophobic and the slightest noise would give us away, so I came up with scenario 2. In this scenario we would wear extra police uniforms. I figured it may take some time to find the uniforms, and they may may not fit properly. But the other officers wouldn't know the difference. They would assume we were in the precinct all along. Thankfully, Olivia talked me out of that scenario. She opted, instead, for a better, more direct scenario. In this one we'd run directly into the problem. Face it head on. If anybody asked us who we were and why we were there we'd simply tell them the truth. I had my doubts as whether or not the truth would set us free. However, I was fresh out of any ideas, so I prepared myself for the fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment