Followers

Monday, November 16, 2015

Corridor

Penny and Olivia walk down a narrow corridor. The stone walls are dimly lit by torches "Ruth doesn't like Pumpkins for a reason. We have to find out why." Penny caws. "I know. We could have asked the cook, but he was on to us. I didn't want to risk it." Olivia holds up the softball sized pumpkin. "What do I do with you?" She asks her vegetable friend. Penny flaps her winds in an attempt to grab Olivia's attention. Olivia turns to Penny. "What's the matter?" Penny points a torch with her beak. "What about the torch?" Penny taps the pumpkin with her beak and then points to the torch. "Are you suggesting we make a Jack - O - Lantern?" Penny caws in excitement. "I don't think that's the best use of our time." Penny hangs her head. "Penny, I don't even have a knife." Penny pokes the pumpkin with her beak, creating a small hole. "Yes, I see that works, but I still don't think it's a good idea." Penny caws loudly in frustration. Olivia sighs and places the Pumpkin on the cold floor. "Fine, but we have to be careful. We have to keep an eye out."

No comments:

Post a Comment