Followers

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Dinner Prep

To Olivia's surprise, she didn't have any trouble getting to the kitchen. Not one single person confronted her. She did, however bring in Penny. While there was no clear and present threat, she just didn't know anymore. She placed the pumpkin on a little table and took out a knife. She was about to jab the pumpkin when the royal cook entered. "What are you doing?" He questions. Olivia, not wanting to put up with any nonsense hearts him. "What are you doing?" He asks again, but this time with a different inflection. Almost as an old friend trying to catch up. "Thought I'd make pie for everybody." "You know our Queen doesn't like pumpkins." Olivia places the knife down. She eagerly leans in. "Are you trying to tell me she can't have it? That it would be a bad idea if she were to eat it? "I don't know. She just doesn't like them." He says. "Is she allergic?" "I don't think so. I could help you." Olivia causally pulls the pumpkin away. "I don't think so." "Why not?" "Because I have a feeling this might be more important that I thought." A light appears in the cook's eyes. "Were you hoping to poison her?" Olivia hearts the cook again. "No." Olivia takes the pumpkin and heads for the exit. "Come on Penny, we gotta find out how to use this."

No comments:

Post a Comment