Followers

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Find a Room

With the bag of ancient candy in my hands I went upstairs with Olivia to the the narrow corridor. I glanced in the room that we were in previously in. Everything looked how we left it. Exactly how we left it. The dresser was out of place and the beds were obviously slept in. Blankets were stretched across the room and pillows were thrown about. I started to make my way in the room, but Olivia stops me. "He deserves better." She says. I nod in agreement and we decide to pick one of the other many rooms. We choose one that is slightly that is slightly ajar. The inside is pitch black. We grope the walls till we find a light switch. Once we flip the switch we can see Freddy, passed out on a king sized bed. He is dwarfed as he sleeps peacefully in the center of the bed under purple sheets. "Oh my God. We found him." Olivia says in a happy whisper. I smile as I turn out the room. "Where are you going?" Olivia asks. "I have to find Norm. This is great news."

No comments:

Post a Comment