Followers

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Really Gone

I watched the life leave Sgt. Rodgers eyes. A harsh came to me at that moment. Sgt. Rodgers was dead, we were alone in this godforsaken city, and Freddy was missing. "Fuck." I said under my breath, but still loud enough for everyone to hear. "She really dead?" Norm asks. "Yes." I reply. "Wow." "What did Sgt. Rodgers give you?" I ask Olivia. She holds up the yellow globe with the heart trapped in it. "And how is that supposed to help us?" Olivia shrugs. "I have no idea. Maybe we need to break it open." "Ok. Let's do that." I say. "No. We're not smashing anything. Not till we find Freddy." Norm says. I somberly nod my head in agreement. "You're right. Any idea where we should go?" Norm scratches his head. "Well, last time we found him in the meadow." I nod again. "The meadow it is then."

No comments:

Post a Comment