Followers

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Half Granola Bar

I was about to pass the half granola bar to the prisoner through the bars when Olivia convinced that maybe that wasn't the best idea. Instead I decided to slide the bar along the floor, hoping that it would make it's way to the cell. Unfortunately it stopped a foot short of the cell. I stretched out my leg and kicked it the extra foot. The prisoner stood there for a moment, eyeing the foreign granola bar. "You could of handed it to me."He says. "This way is fine." Olivia snaps. The prisoner shakes his head. He picks up the granola bar off the filthy ground. "Where's the rest of it?" He asks angrily. "What do you mean?" Olivia replies. "I know this isn't the whole bar. Where's the rest of it. I'm not stupid." "It's right there. It's all in your hand." She says. "You've got to be kidding me." He mutters. Olivia shakes her head.  The prisoner grits his teeth. "You two are scum."  Olivia gets close to the cell. "Then what does make you?" "You don't know anything about me." "Maybe I don't want to either." She says coldly. Olivia starts to walk away. "Oh, fuck you." He screams. Without saying a word Olivia turns around and extends her arm. She then fires a pink heart at the prisoner. The heart gets absorbed into his chest. He falls back in a calm, stupified state. "Why didn't you do that in the first place?" I ask. Olivia shrugs. "It drains my energy a bit. I only do it in dire situations anymore." She looks down at the prisoner then to me. "Glad thats over with. Let's get out of here. "

No comments:

Post a Comment