Followers

Monday, May 15, 2017

Ice Cream Search

For a better and  brighter tomorrow ice cream must be found. This we knew. This was certain. However, we had no clue where to find it. We weren't even sure if there was any ice cream to be found in the city. We only relied on our childlike enthusiasm which soon dissipated after a short round of pointless searching. "Maybe we should give up." I suggest. "Give up, are you nuts?" "Maybe." There is a long moment of silence as we continue our search down a lonely alley. Finally, Olivia speaks. "Remember James Bean?" I roll my eyes. "Yeah." "Maybe he could help." "I don't know about that." I say. "Why? Don't you think it's worth a shot? He is a psychic real estate agent after all." I shrug. "I guess I just-" "I know you don't like him, but you got to admit it's worth a shot." Olivia interrupts. I nod slowly. "Yeah I suppose you're right. Now all we have to do is find a phone." Olivia half smiles. "You don't have a phone either?" I shake my head. "Nope."

No comments:

Post a Comment