Followers

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Idea

After waiting by the phone for a few hours, I felt it safe to assume that James Bean would not be returning our call. He was most likely busy, but even if he wasn't I didn't really care. The only thing that bothered me was we failed to locate ice cream. "Should we keep going?" I ask Olivia. She shrugs. "Might as well." She starts to walk away, but stops when she notices I'm not behind her. "Something the matter?" She asks. " I think I have an idea." I say, looking across the street to the police station. "What?" "What if we take one of those cars?" "What?!" "Let's take one of those cop cars." "Are you crazy?" She shouts. "Maybe. But think about it? It would make a hell of a lot more sense than walking." "We can't do that." "Why not? No one's going to stop us." "What about the soldiers?" I shake my head. "They won't care. They just want a chance to be normal." "And this will make them normal?" She questions. "More normal. Come on, haven't you always wanted to drive a cop car?" Olivia takes a deep. "Okay let's steal a cop car."

No comments:

Post a Comment