Followers

Thursday, September 28, 2017

BluePrints

"Check this out." I say, ruffling through the blueprints. "Is that the plans for the tower?" Olivia asks. "Yeah, but.." "But, what?" "Well, it's odd. It doesn't show the final version. Just how it is now, boarded up." "Maybe that is the final version." Olivia suggest. "That doesn't make sense. Why would they draw the building like this in the final version?" "Who knows. They are a strange breed. They do strange things. But you needn't worry about the blue prints. Put them away. This is our time." "I don't know. I think we should keep them." I say. Olivia shrugs. "Whatever makes you happy." I examine the blueprints closely. "Looks like it was done in pencil. That means we could easily adjust this." I rummage through the desk drawers. I find one short, nibbled on pencil. It isn't much, but I know it's a start. Olivia walks back to the window. "What plans are you gonna draw up?" She asks. "First I'm gonna erase these two by fours." Olivia smiles to herself. "That's a good start."

No comments:

Post a Comment