Followers

Monday, September 18, 2017

Familiar Face

After Jack's transformation into his alien skin, he reached out his enormous hand to us. He was going to pick us off he ground. I was not thrilled about it, but Olivia was frozen in place. She was terrified. I couldn't tell why, but knew something wasn't right. Jack's hand inced closer and closer. Then at the last possible second she threw up her pink bubble. It deflected Jack's hand. Olivia turned to me slightly, but kept all her energy on the pink bubble. "Don't you remember?" She says. "Remember what?" "Last year. It was us and Norm. We were in the pink bubble. You remember what we saw outside of it?" I point to Jack's alien form that's just outside the bubble. "That right." she responds. "So does that mean we transcended time?" I ask. "I don't know, but I don't think we can trust these guys." "So then what should we do?" "We wait. That's all we can do right now."

No comments:

Post a Comment