Followers

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Bright Eyes

I figured I was on a wooden table of some sort. I didn't,  however, know if I was on a gigantic table or if I shrunk again. Fortunately(or unfortunately depending how you look at it) my question would be answered a second later. I looked up. There were two enormous eyes staring back at me. The whites were like two football sized flashlights. Because of this I couldn't tell what color the irises were nore could I see around the whites. All that surrounded them was darkness. I shielded myself as best as I could from the bright eyes. I walked backwards slowly. Then it pounced. And elongated, pink, hand sprung out of the dark. It opened its boney, claw-like fingers. I could tell it wanted to pluck me off the table. I stood there, frozen in fear, waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment