Followers

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Can't Cut It

I opened my eyes to see Jack and Olivia standing by me. "How did I..." "I gave him a stern talking to." Jack says before I have the chance to finish my sentence. "And I hearted it." Olivia adds. Jack rolls his eyes, as if he can't believe that she was of assistance. "I saw that." Olivia says. "Yes, it wasn't exactly subtle." Jack sneers. I push myself off the ground. "Stop arguing. The important thing is that I'm ok." Jack scoffs. "Find something funny?" Olivia asks. "You were attacked by infants." "Yeah, whats your point?" "My point is that there are far nastier things on this planet than a few children. If you can't handle the nursery then I don't know what we'll do." "If you feel that way then bring us back." Olivia says. "You know I can't do that." "Then be our guide on this strange planet." Jack takes a deep breath. "I suppose I can do that." "Great. Now that we have that settled, can we please leave the nursery?" Jack half smiles. "I thought you'd never ask."

No comments:

Post a Comment