Followers

Friday, September 1, 2017

Shaken

As I said previously, the grass cushioned my fall,  but that does not mean the experience was not painful. It can be doubly said about what came next. Someone or something was shaking my glass enclosure. I violently bounced back and forth from wall to wall. The shaking in all honestly probably only lasted a few seconds, but it felt like a lifetime. When it did stop, I plummeted straight down. The fall hurt like hell, but I was glad not to be rattled anymore. If only that peace could last. My glass enclosure was lifted up in the air. I was then flipped upside down. After that I was hurled through the giant opening with the many blades of grass. I fell and I fell with the grass. I finally hit what looked and felt like a wooden table.

No comments:

Post a Comment