Followers

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Criss Cross Apple Sauce

I've been told that the blind make up for their lack of sight by further developing the other senses. What about those who are not blind, but can not see as well as the rest of the population? I like to think that the near sighted have a fighting chance. A dense fog surrounds us. We can not see out, but a strong, devastating, howling wind taunts us. Olivia sits on the ground cross legged.
"Daylight will be upon us soon." She says to me. I join her on the ground. "That it will be. Does that mean we're giving up?" Olivia turns her head to me. "We're not giving up." "We're not?" I ask. "No. The storm outside comes from the storm with in." She takes a deep breath and zones out. She proceeds talking, saying " We wait now. That is the best thing we can do."

No comments:

Post a Comment