Followers

Monday, January 19, 2015

Jumping, Taunting

I keep my flashlights aimed to the sky. The beam of obliterates everything in its path. "Greetings." I hear a voice from off to the side. I turn my head to see the eyes, those dreadful eyes starring at me. I aim one of the flashlights to the side. The beam is less intense but it works. Those eyes disappear. "Boo." I hear from the other side of the bubble. The eyes jumped to the opposite side. I stretch my other arm out and aim the flashlight in that direction. The eyes disappear once more. There are now two, thin, long beams stretching out of both sides of the bubble. "Over here!" I hear the eyes shout to me from above. I shine both flashlights directly above my head, trying once more to vanish him. "Tired yet?" It asks as it jumps to my right. "No, i could do this all day." I reply as I make him dissolve again. It jumps to the other side. " So can I, but I don't want to." "To bad." I say , as I shine both flashlights to him. He reappears in the sky. "That's clever, but what will you do when there is fog?" As soon as he asks, a fog creeps in the jungle. It's thin at first, but becomes thicker. So thick that we can't see out of the bubble. Even with both flashlights working as a strong beam. " What will you do now?" It asks, laughing at the same time. "We're still protected." Olivia responds. "That you are, but you'll have to come out eventually."

No comments:

Post a Comment