Followers

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

After the Procedure

Without any form of anisthetic, the procedure was quite painful. It didn't start start out so bad. But the pain soon became unbearable. I kicked my feet and dug my nails  into my thighs. It was excruscriating. I ended up passing out from the pain. Olivia woke me when it was over. "It's done. And she's gone." Olivia says. "And so am I." Davies replies. I look up to see Davies. His right arm was bandaged up. "Where are you going?" I  ask. "I have to defend the tower, but you don't have to come. I won't make you." Davies starts to descend the ladder. Olivia leans in and whispers to me. "We have to go with him." "Why?" "Because he's probably going to fight Sgt. Rodgers." "So?" "So? She's with Freddy and Norm still. I don't want them to get hurt. They're basically kids playing soldier." I take a deep breath. "You're right. Davies! Wait up."

No comments:

Post a Comment