Followers

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Choosing Sided

I was left in the dark for a long time. I have no idea how much time had actually passed, but I know enough that I was relived when I heard the door open. I was so relived that as soon as I saw Davies I shouted "I repent." Davies chuckled mildly to himself. "I repent." I said again. " I heard you." "Then you know what that means." "What does it mean?" Davies asks,creeping closer to me. "It means I'm on your side." "Does it?" "Yes it does. We had a deal, remember?" Davies crouches down to my level. He grabs my shirt and pulls me close. "Why should I trust your deal?" "Why shouldn't you?" Davies shakes me violently back and forth. "You're a lying sack of shit. You only want to bring us down." "I don't I swear." "You lie." He shouts, still shaking me. "No, it's true. I want to be on your side."  Davies throws me down. "You want to be on my side?" "Yes, I do." "Okay, tough guy. I'll put you on the front lines."

No comments:

Post a Comment