Followers

Monday, December 19, 2016

Eagle Eye's Office

Davies stood in attention while Todd furiously drew up blueprints at the desk and Eagle Eyes stared out the window. It appeared Eagle Eyes was in deep reflection. Davies wanted him to have his moment, but at the same time he was eager to get the meeting done with. "Does he have to be here?" Davies asks, referring to Todd. Eagle Eyes continues to stare out the window. Then after a moment he slowly turns to Davies and answers. "Todd is an integral part of our operation."  "Remind me exactly what he does for us." "Never you mind that." "It's just-" "It's just what?" Eagle Eyes says, cutting Davies off. "Would you prefer if he wasn't here?" "Yes, sir. I would." Davies says. "Very well." Eagle Eyes turns to Todd. "Could you give us a moment?" Todd complies without giving a fuss. He stands up  and exits the room, closing the door behind him. "You're gonna wish he was here." Eagle Eyes says. "And why's that?" "Because now there are no witnesses." Eagle Eyes head butts Davies The bridge of Davies' nose bleeds. Eagle Eyes proceeds to slap Davies with the back of his hand. Davies tries to defend himself, but Eagle Eyes throws him to the ground. "You dare question me?" Eagle Eyes shouts to Davies while he picks him up only to shove him against the wall again. "Where were you?" Eagle Eyes shouts. "I was injured. I had to take time to recover." "And who healed your wounds?" "I did. I healed them myself." "Liar. You were making friends with the enemy." "I wasn't. I swear." "I don't believe you. Why should I?" "Because I have a prisoner." Davies says nervously. "Yes, you have one prisoner. Where is the other one? Where is the girl?" "She got away." "She got away? Or you let her get away?" Eagle Eyes accuses. "She got away. Please, you have to believe me." Eagle Eyes takes a deep breath. He takes a moment to collect himself. "Bring hell to him." "Excuse me?" "He's your prisoner, isn't he?" "Yes." "Then bring hell to him, and if you don't I will bring hell to you ten fold."

No comments:

Post a Comment