Followers

Friday, December 16, 2016

Makeshift Wespon

"What about me?" Olivia asks. "What about you?" Davies repeats. "You have a quote gun against his back, but what about me? How would you deal with me if I were your prisoner?" "I wouldn't do a thing?" "What?" "You wouldn't do anything. You'd be too afraid to. You'd know I could shoot him any second." "I guess that makes sense, but I still feel like I should be doing something." Olivia says. "Walk." Davies orders. Olivia starts to walk. "Not like that!" Davies shouts. "What's wrong with my walking?" "It's too confident. They'll know." Olivia sighs, she then starts to walk again. This time she is hunched over and her legs tremble. "That's more like it." Davies says. After half a block Olivia stops. "What's a matter? Why'd you stop?" Davies asks. Olivia turns around. "I can't do this." "Don't tell me it's moral reasons." He sneers. "No, I feel like I'm gonna give it away." "What are you gonna do? Hang low?" He asks. "Yes." Olivia walks over to me. She gives me a sweet goodbye kiss. "I'll see you soon. " She promises. I watch her leave out of the corner of my eye, and then Davies jabs me with his pretend gun."Just you and me now."

No comments:

Post a Comment