Followers

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Flesh Wound

"What? How could I have been shot? I didn't feel anything." "I don't know , but hold still." Olivia rips off a bit of my cape. She dabs the blood with it. That I can feel. That hurts like hell. "Ahhh. How did I not feel getting shot?" "I don't know, but you're gonna be ok." "No you're not." Davies replies. He's still half conscious on the floor, but his response is annoying none the less. "He'll be fine." Olivia assures. "You ain't Rambo, kid." He says condescendingly. "What the hell does that mean?" I ask. "Look, that's a flesh wound, and flesh wounds can get infected easily. You know how to deal with that?" "I could figure it out." Olivia says. Davies laughs. "I can." She shouts. "You think it's that easy?" He asks. "Fine. Then instead of criticing why don't you tell me exactly what I need to do?" "Because I don't know." "Aha!" Olivia shouts triumphantly. "I don't know because I'm a soldier not a doctor. He needs a doctor." Olivia stares at my wound. "He does, but we're not welcome above." "Then come with me." "Fuck that." Olivia says . "If you went up with me you'd have a better chance of survival." "And how is that?" "I'd take you two as my prisoners. Then they'd have to take care of him." Olivia thinks about the offer for a moment. "I don't trust you." Davies half smiles. "You could always stay down here. See what happens." Olivia stomps her foot. "Alright. We'll go with you, but I'm taking precautions." She then fires a pink heart in his chest. It's lighter than usual, but hopefully it does the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment