Followers

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Medical Bag

Sgt. Rodgers left us alone for a full hour before finally coming back with the medical bag. She tossed it by my feet. "It took a little longer than expected." She says. "I'll say. Where did you go? Timbuktu?" Olivia asks. "Close. Our base." "The base? You went all the way to the abandoned subway station?" Olivia says in amazement. "Of course. That's the hiding spot." Olivia shakes her head. "Whatever. Can you fix them up now?" "Nope, you're on your own." "What?" Olivia gasps. "I said I'd get the medical bag, but I never said I'd help you." "I don't know what to do." Sgt. Rodgers digs in the bag. "You got bandages and pliers to dig out the bullet." "This doesn't seem like a good idea. I could dig too deep and hurt him." Olivia says. Sgt. Rodgers rolls her eyes. "Fine I'll help you with this, but the minuet we get the bullet out I'm splitting. With Davies injured this is my chance to move in on the tower."

No comments:

Post a Comment