Followers

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Man Down

They all fired their guns simultaneously. Bullets bounced off the bubble and hit the walls of the tunnel. One bullet even hit a soldier , forcing him to fall backwards. They didn't notice however, they kept firing at us. I had to shout hold on at the top of lungs. Davies raised his hand to get them to stop. "Ready to tell us where she is?" He asks. "No, one of your men is hit." I reply. Davies glances down. He sees the soldier bleeding and clutching his side in agony. "Fuck." He says under his breath. "He needs medical attention, and we don't have that down here." I inform. "What are you suggesting I do?" Davies snarls. "You have to take him to the surface." I say. "I don't have to do shit." "No, you don't. " We stare at each other in silence for an intense moment. "I bring him to the surface, then what about you?" "You let us leave." "I let you leave?" He repeats. "Or you continue to fire at us and we continue to destroy you." Olivia replies. There is pause. Davies then grunts and lowers his gun. He barks orders to his soldiers. "Bring him to the surface." The soldiers pick up the wounded man and walk off. Davies watches them leave. After that he points the gun on us. "Looks like I outsmarted you."

No comments:

Post a Comment