Followers

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Why Follow?

"You guys don't have to come with me." He says as we continue our journey in the abandoned city. "I know, but we'd like to join you." Olivia replies. "You know you'll still have to be my prisoners." "I know." Olivia says. "Then why do you want to come? You already got your medical attention. You wouldn't benefit from this at all." There is a brief silence. I eventually answer. "We were hoping we could get back into Eagle Eyes' good graces." "That what you want?" Davies asks. "Yes." Olivia responds quickly. "Alright, if that's what you want then we have to lock you two up. Eagle Eyes will ask if you repent. You'll say yes, and maybe just maybe this plan will work." I sign deeply. "Don't relax. We're not out of the woods yet. I still have to fake a weapon." Davies pulls me back by the throat. He then shoves his hand in his pocket and jabs me in the back with it. I know its just his hand mimicking a gun, but it feels as menacing as the real thing. Davies whispers in my ear. "Now do exactly as I tell you."

No comments:

Post a Comment