Followers

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Untied

Olivia's heart pounded as she listened to the sirens blasting. She was tied up and left in the alley. Olivia struggled to break free by rubbing her ropes against a brick building. She knew she had to be quick. She knew it was only a matter of time before Eagle Eyes men found her. She furiously scratched the ropes against the bricks. It wasn't long after her freeing her right arm that she heard footsteps. Olivia readied her hand in anticipation. As soon as the subject came around the corner, Olivia shot it with a barrage of hearts. BAM! She didn't wait to find out who it was. Olivia slowly lowered her hand. She saw Norm standing there in a daze. "Norm. I'm sorry. I didn't know it was you." "Oh, it's nothing. Now, is there anything I can do for you?" He asks, not entirely with it. "Well, I'd appreciate it if you untied me." "You got it." Norm drops his crossbow. He unties Olivia. Once she is free Olivia gives him a big hug. "Thank you so much." "It was nothing." Norm says swaying. "You hear that? They're coming for us." "But I put down my crossbow." "That's fine, but we can't be out here."

No comments:

Post a Comment