Followers

Monday, December 12, 2016

Her Help

I did not fear Sgt. Rodgers, at least not in the sense that I believed I could loose my life because of her. It was a feeling of I was a troubled student being sent to the pricipals' office. I most likely didn't do anything wrong, yet I couldn't help myself from feeling so guilty. She climbed up the stares. Before she got a chance to say a word, Olivia fired a pink heart at her. Sgt. Rodgers, however, was quick. She pulled a yellow globe out of her pocket and held it up to the pink heart. The pink heart was then absorbed in the yellow globe. Sgt. Rodgers studied the pink heart trapped in the yellow globe before placing it back in her pocket. "Thanks. That may come in handy." "We need your help." I say. "I don't see why I should help you." "They're both injured. They need your help." Olivia replies. Sgt. Rodgers walks over to Davies. She snaps the end off of his arrow, and then tosses it over the edge of the catwalk. "There. I helped." "What about him? He has a bullet in his shoulder." Olivia says, pointing to me. "That's too bad." Sgt. Rodgers says, coldly. She turns to walk away. Olivia fires a pink heart at her back. Sgt. Rodgers turns back to us. "I have a medical supple bag. I can get it, but then it's every man for themselves."

No comments:

Post a Comment