Followers

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Encore!

The Box Elders played well into the night. I believe they did a total of four encores. By the end, their hoarse "Thank yous" were drowned out by a roaring ovation. It was obvious that the audience wanted yet one more encore. The band, however did not have it in them. They left the stage and the house lights went up. I could hear the crowed talking amongst themselves, saying this was the best performance. The band eventually came back onstage and announced that they would be sighing autographs at this time. They were soon flooded by adoring fans. Everybody and their mother wanted an autograph. At first I feared for their safety. Thinking that they'd be mobbed, but I soon discovered a bigger bug near the stage keeping order. A manager perhaps? At any rate, it was nice to see them doing well. Olivia and I even got in line. Granted we were near the way back, but we could wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment