Followers

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Mini Golf

I'm terrible at mini golf. Even with the many fun bank shots and tricks you can do around the castles and windmills. Halfway through the game, the ladybugs feel sorry for me. Myrtle attempts to show me the proper putting stance. Mitch tells me to clear my mind and has me do breathing exercises. Despite their help I someone did worse. Perhaps I psyched myself out. We finished the game. Myrtle came in first with Mitch in a close second. Olivia was in third, and I was dead last in fourth place. I didn't mind, however. The way I saw it someone had to get last place. It might as well be me. We all got vanilla and chocolate swirl comes afterwards. The four of us sat on a nearby park bench, eating our cones and watching the sun set. The sky was a beautiful mixture of purple and pink. It was a nice end to an odd day. Mitch glanced at his wrist watch. "Clubs should be opening soon." Myrtle squeeled with delight. "That means gambling!" Correction, it was a nice middle to an odd day.

No comments:

Post a Comment