Followers

Monday, March 27, 2017

the Next Day

Sleeping on a pull out couch is not the most comfortable thing in the world, but  Olivia and I were tired and wore out. We ended up sleeping till mid afternoon. By the time we woke there was no sign of the Ladybugs. The only thing they left behind was a note written in neat, cursive handwriting on the the T.V.  It said " Sorry. Din't have the heart to wake you. We asked up front, they said you can leave when you are ready. Just lock the door behind you. Hope to see you soon. If not that's ok. It was nice meeting you - Myrtle."   The niceness of these two, strange creatures warmed my heart. I just wished I appreciated them more at the time. Olivia glanced at the note. "Should we try to catch up to them?" I shake my head. "They're probably long gone." "I bet the band is too." She says. "That is if they ever showed up to breakfast." Olivia nods. "Wanna get out of here?" "Yeah, but no taxi's. I don't think my stomach could handle it so early." "I don't think it's that early anymore." She points out. "True. Even still I don't think I could  handle it at the moment." "That's fine. What should we do though?" "We'll start walking, and then we'll figure it out."

No comments:

Post a Comment