Followers

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

The Bus

"Hey! Are you coming, or are you staying?" An angry, impatient voice shouts. I open my eyes to see a furry, green caterpillar   looking down at me. "Huh?" "I said are you coming or are you staying?" "I don't understand." "Look, pal, I don't have time for this. I got plenty of other stops." "Wait, are you the bus?" I  ask. "No, I'm your fairy Godmother. Of course I'm the bus. What do you think this is?" "Ok. Yeah I'm coming. Just let wake her up." I say groggily. "Well hurry up." I jostle Olivia up, and explain the bus situation. She doesn't question it, and why should she? It's not the most absurd thing we've seen. We climb on to the back of the caterpillar. "Where to?" He asks. "Hilda's Inn." I  say. "Where?" "The willow tree." Olivia clarifies. "Gotcha. It's a bit of a distance though." "I don't mind." I say. "It'll cost you a bit." "I don't mind." "Then we're off."

No comments:

Post a Comment