Followers

Monday, October 16, 2017

Caged Entity

"Where'd he go?" I ask. "I think he's that thingy right there." Olivia suggest, pointing to a red dot on the blueprints. I walk through the area where the red dot is on the blueprints. "You feel anything?" Olivia asks. "No, it's not even colder." "I guess that means he's out of our hair." "Perhaps. I'd still like to do something though." I say. I draw a cage around the red spot. A second later the metal cage materializes with the entity inside, and it looks as mad as ever. It's monstrous grey skull crashes against the bars. "What did you do?" Olivia asks, worriedly. "I don't know, and I dont think that cage can hold it." The entity continues to bang its skull against the bars. The bars begin to give way. I quickly scribble a cone shaped object on the blueprints outside of the building. "Are you ready to do something crazy?" I ask Olivia. "Yes, as long as it gets us the hell out of here." She shouts. Clutching the blueprints in my right hand and pulling Olivia with my left hand, I run to the open window. "What are you doing?" "This is the crazy thing." I respond. Then without saying another word we jump out the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment