Followers

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Waiting for a Slide

"Where are we?" Olivia asks in stunned amazement. "On a cloud." Olivia glares at me. "I knew that. How'd we get here?" I shrug. "I drew a worm hole. This is where it took us. Not exactly the ideal situation, but at least we're safe." Olivia claps. "Well done. You think you can get us out of here though?" She asks. "Yeah, I might have an idea." I take the blueprints out of my pocket. "How about a slide?" I ask. "That works for me." I draw a fun, twisty slide on the blueprints. We wait a few minuets, but nothing materializes. "That's weird. I drew the slide perfectly." I say, staring at my drawing. "Say, can I take a look at that?" Olivia asks. I hand Olivia the blueprints. "I think I know the problem." She says. "What is it?" "This is a blueprint of the tower." "And?" I say, not knowing were she is going with this. "What if it did materialize, but at the tower?" She suggests. "You think that's what happened?" "Look around, do you see a slide?" "No, but maybe it's taking its time." "Maybe, but I think we should think of plan B." I sigh. "Maybe we can see where the cloud takes us?" Before Olivia has the slightest chance to respond we hear a loud, booming , "Get Out." We both go pale. We know without a doubt that the entity followed us through the worm hole. Olivia turns to me. "We need a plan B now."

No comments:

Post a Comment