Followers

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Get Out

"Don't move and don't speak." I instruct Olivia through a strained whisper. "What? Why?" "I believe that what ever this thing is  it can only detect us through motion and sound. I don't think it can see us." I explain. Olivia stares at me, dumbfounded. "Let's just try it." I say.  We stay there for a while, motionless and soundless. No big, angry voices shout at us, and nothing pushes us back, so I take it upon myself to crawl towards the stairs. I go undetected at first, and then my hand hits the first step. Just as expected we hear a booming voice shout "Get out!" This time, however, Olivia explains that we just needed to get something. The voice quickly replies "No!" It violently throws us against the cement wall. But it doesn't stop there. It continues to push us until we are in front of a steel door. The steel door whips open. We are then tossed out onto the street and steel door shuts tightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment