Followers

Thursday, October 5, 2017

Money Piles

I have no idea how long Olivia was at it making money. I passed out while she was toiling away. When I woke up there were piles and piles of singles. She had to of been at it all night. "Hows this?" She asks, handing me one of the dollar bills. I take the single and hold it up to the light. It looks authentic. At least to my naked eye. I don't know how she did it, but she some how got the little bar in there. "Does it look good?" She asks. I nod. "You think we can use it?" I shrug. "Well, it would be almost a waste not to." I say. "I was hoping you'd say something like that." "How long were you working on this?" I say, studying the piles. "Hours." She replies. "Wow, you look pretty spry and energetic." Olivia smiles. "I hide it well." She grabs a huge hand full of money. "Come on. Let's get some coffee."

No comments:

Post a Comment