Followers

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Not Welcome Here

Where there's a will there's a way. Olivia picks up the biggest rock she can find. She throws it at the window. It only makes a small crater, but it is a good starting point for us. We kick the rest of the glass in. Once all the sharp shards are cleared away we hop in. The inside isn't warm at all. It's just bright. It's  like being inside a neon light. I squint as I head towards the old, rickety stairs. Before I have a chance to take one step, something throws me against the cement wall. It hurts tremendously and I am forced to lay down. "Who did that?" Olivia shouts. "Get out." An angry voice shouts back. "Where are you?" "Get out." It says again, this time even more angry. "I'm not afraid of you." Olivia replies. "Get out!" It shouts yet again. "Show yourself." Olivia demands. Olivia is then thrown against the wall by the same invisible force. I can see she is in pain too as she hunches over. The voice  cries out yet again. "Get out."

No comments:

Post a Comment