Followers

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Worm Hole

It is generally unwise to jump out of an opened window, but I had a plan. I had a glorious plan. I drew a cone shaped object on the blueprints. This object would act as a wormhole that would transport us to another dimension. The only problem was the worm hole was taking its sweet time to materialize. We free fell for quite some time. I saw the pavement rapidly approaching. I thought for sure there was going to be splat. I braced myself for impact. Then, at the last possible second, the cone showed up. Olivia and I were sucked into space. It looked like in Star Trek when the characters go through warp speed. I couldn't tell if we were moving fast or if everything around us was moving. At any rate this process didn't last long at all. Warp Speed ended quickly and we landed on a soft, puffy, friendly, cloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment