Followers

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Red Clouds

A red mist swept across the once peaceful, white clouds. It wasn't long before it turned everything red, and out of the blood red clouds came the giant, grey skull. "Get Out." It shouts again. I knew that this thing, whatever it was did not use logic, but for whatever reason I tried reason with it. I replied "We did." This only made the skull more angry. It let out a yell. It made the cloud Olivia and I were standing on shake. I fell over. My hand sunk into the cloud. It was quite warm. Much like being in furnace. I removed it quickly and got to my feet. I could see Olivia was steadying her hand. She was waiting for the skull to get close enough and then should would fire. "Almost there." I could hear her mutter to herself. Then as the skull opened its mouth again Olivia fired a stream of pink hearts at it. Unfortunately they didn't do anything other than exit the back of its skull. It continued to charge forward menacingly and we were rapidly running out of cloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment