Followers

Monday, October 2, 2017

Here Comes the Sun

"Do you know what you just did?" Olivia asks, excitedly. "I just scratched my nose if that's what you are referring to." "No, that!" Olivia says, pointing to the sunny day. I raise an eyebrow. "You made the sun come back." She elaborates. "Excuse me?" "The blueprints. They must be magic. You made the sun come back. You did that." I smile and shake my head. "You did." She insists. "No, it was purely coincidence." "That's bullshit. Deep down I think you know that." I shrug. "I suppose it is possible... but very unlikely." "No, extremely likely. " Olivia replies. "Convince me." I say, looking up from the blueprints. "The doors and windows on blue prints were boarded up, right?" "They were, but I erased them." "Then that means that the real doors and windows will have nothing blocking them now." "Are you sure about that?" I ask. Olivia smiles. "Positive." She takes my hand and leads me out of the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment