Followers

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Make a Snowman

Initially, I tried to brush off the sunlight as mere coincidence. Something that I should not give a second thought to. However, when Olivia showed me the lack of two by fours on every single door and window, I could no longer dismiss the facts. There was definitely a correlation between what was on the blueprints and what manifested in real life. We rushed back upstairs to the top office. We had infinite power in our hands. That was the problem. We didn't know what to draw first, so I went ahead and scribbled three circles. One on top of the other. After  I drew the last circle I made a top hat. "Oh my god. Is that a- " "Snowman? Yes." I say, interrupting Olivia. I add coal eyes, a coal mouth, coal buttons, a scarf, a carrot nose, and of course, a corn cob pipe. "He's kinda cute." Olivia admits, eyeing my drawing. I glance over my shoulder. "He's even cuter." Olivia turns around. She practically jumps upon seeing my snowman in the doorway. "Is he alive?" She asks. "No." "How are you sure?" "Because I didn't give him a speech bubble." "Of course." She says, sarcastically. "That is impressive, but I still think we can go bigger." Olivia adds. "Like what?" "I'll show you." I hand Olivia the pencil. She scribbles a twenty dollar bill. A second later a twenty dollar bill appears out of nowhere. It floats from the ceiling like a feather. Olivia snatches it as soon as she can. "This" She says, holding the twenty proudly " is just the beginning."

No comments:

Post a Comment