Followers

Monday, December 28, 2015

A Little Convincing

I led Olivia to the hunter. She spotted his bow and immediately put two and two together. "Why did you bring me here?" She demands. "This is-" "I think I have a good idea who this is. You tried to kill us, didn't you?" She asks. "It was all a misunderstanding." He replies. "Oh, it was a misunderstand. Well, that makes everything better." She says, sarcastically. "I apologize many times." "You can save it. I won't come after you, but I better not see you again." "That will be difficult. He is on our side now." I respond. "On our side with what? We have Peter, we have Todd. All the falcons are back. There is nothing more to do." "I still have friends and family trapped in that society." He tells us. "Sorry, but that's not our problem." Olivia says. "What about the prisoners who were most likely wrongly accused?" I ask. "Not our problem either." She replies. "But what about our mission to create another Wellness Center?" Olivia's patience is wearing thin. "We can do that anywhere. It does not have to be here." "But here would be perfect. This is the birds
home after all." I insist. "But this isn't a safe place." She says gritting her teeth. The hunter raises his bow. "I will help make it safe." Olivia takes a deep breath. "Fine. We'll build the Wellness Center here. Let's take him back to the others. I'll put a bubble around him so the falcons don't kill him."

No comments:

Post a Comment