Followers

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Black Clouds

A black mass stretched across the sky. It was nothing that I could easily discern, but being a General, I knew it was something I had to eradicate. I grabbed a spear of the nearest soldier. Without thinking the matter any further, I thrust the spear into the sky. It came no where near the unknown enemy. It landed only a few feet away from me. Remembering my school days, I instructed my men not to budge till they saw the whites of their eyes. We all kept still, not moving a single muscle. Then, to my surprise, the enemy had a face. I soon realized it was the falcons charging us. I ordered my men no to fire, but it was too late. One had already thrown a spear at the falcons. That caused them screech head first into the soldiers. I pulled back, running deeper into the forest. The falcons stayed to fight, knocking my men down.

No comments:

Post a Comment